Job Title: Part Time Associate Therapist
Reports To and Clinically Supervised By: Private Practice Owner, Corinne Eisenhardt, MA, LPCC (CA), NCC, LPC (CO), LPC (MI)
Corinne is looking for highly motivated and compassionate Associate Therapists to join her private practice. The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Counseling or a related field, as well as 1,000 hours of supervised experience already gained toward their full license in CA. Corinne is particularly interested in candidates with experience working with adults struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, and a lack of self-worth.
Corinne will help associates to cultivate their own voice and marketing strategies. The hours are flexible, but Corinne requires a minimum of client 5 hours per week. Office available for use on weekends and week nights in Loz Feliz or telehealth with no limitations.
- Provide individual therapy to clients
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Collaborate with the Private Practice Owner on client care
- Participate in weekly supervision sessions with the private practice owner
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities
- Master's degree in Counseling or a related field
- 1,000 hours of supervised experience
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to provide thorough risk assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing high-quality care
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Practice will pay for Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
- Practice will pay for one online advertising profile
- Opportunity to grow and develop your clinical skill
- Access to therapy office on weekends and weekday evenings
- Telehealth software to see clients virtually
- Opportunity to learn how to open a private practice (marketing, client management, accounting, and more)
- Opportunity to grow a caseload that can be transferred to your own individual practice once your license has been obtained.
Send resume and letter of interest to Corinne.Eisenhardt@gmail.com
Corinne is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. Corinne will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.