Individual Counseling Sessions
- Session length 50 min
- Session fees are $185
- A limited number of sliding scale slots
- Helping individual clients over the age of 18 years
- I do not take insurance but can provide a receipt for Out of Network benefits. Learn more on my Using Your Insurance For Therapy page
- Fees are due at the start of the session
- Credit Cards and some HSA/FSA can be kept on file and automatically charged
- Services in English
In-Office Sessions- $185
- In-office therapy in Los Angeles (Los Feliz): 1910 Hillhurst Ave Los Angeles, 90027.
- Office hours for In-Office sessions: 9 am-6:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Serving the Los Feliz, Silver lake, East Hollywood, Hollywood, Burbank, Studio City, Echo Park, Atwater, and Glendale areas.
Telehealth Sessions- $185
- I provide Telehealth sessions via secure video software or by phone
- Office hours for Telehealth sessions: 9 am-6:30 pm Monday-Thursday
- Serving clients in California, Colorado, and Michigan
- Learn more on my About Online Therapy page
A phone consultation gives you a chance to ask me questions about myself and my practice and allow us to decide that we are a good fit.
At the end of the phone conversation, we can set up the first appointment, but you will feel no pressure to do so. If, during the call, you do not think I am the right therapist for you or I do not think I will be able to help you with your therapy goals, I will do my best to provide you with referral options.
Services I Do Not Currently Provide:
Couples or Family therapy
I do not currently provide couples or family therapy.
Therapy for Children or Teens
I do not currently provide therapy to individuals younger than 18yrs of age.
This service has been more frequently used with app-based therapy or larger practices but is not one I currently provide.
24hr Crisis Services
Many organizations can provide 24hr care or crisis services, but I do not provide this in my practice.
My license does not allow me to prescribe medication. If you are interested in psychotropic medications, they can be prescribed by a medical doctor like a Primary Care Physician or a specialist like a psychiatrist.
Emotional Support Animal (ESL) Letters
I do not have the training in the assessment and how to make this determination.